Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Naruto Shippuuden 116 extra

Naruto Shippuuden 116 extra

Naruto Shippuuden 116 extra

Naruto is being broadcast. Yamato and Lee in the room service
Naruto: Uzumaki Naruto Radio Broadcast! This time our guest is ...
kakashi: Hallo, I am Hatake Kakashi.

Naruto: Jump to the main topic, so ... Do not continue to do?
Kakashi: What? I just try to be all quiet.
Naruto: It seems once you're happy.
Kakashi: I-It was only quasi-course!
Naruto: The thing? ... Okay.
Sakura submit Q Card

Naruto: This is a postcard of this "monster roll." "I am curious about the call Kakashi-sensei." "What if the Landak flirt?"
Kakashi: This is the dignity I ...
Naruto: Switch to the "glamorous wedding." "Jump it! Are you married?". "Also, the habit that often you have it ..." That is not very good. "" Finally, I do not read the book in front of us is ugly. "the sexual harassment."

Kakashi disappointed and go
Naruto: Kakashi-sensei! What? Kakashi-sensei! Later to no longer here? I will not be there again!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates